Featured Post

Forty Years of waiting Coming to a Close pt. 16

A while back I complained about the nurse practitioner I see at the clinic and that I never see a doctor. I have asked and asked and asked for pain pills because of my leg. The only pain killers that work is Hydrocodone. She gave me everything but those.
Finally after meeting with the surgeon who will do the amputation on May 5th I called him back yesterday. Keep in mind I only saw him once so far. I asked if there was anyway I could get some pain pills for my leg. Without hesitation he prescribed me Hydrocodone. Granted it was only enough to get me through to the amputation but at least he gave them to me.
This is exactly why I prefer seeing doctors over nurse practitioners. I knew if I ever saw a doctor I would get what I needed. Because of this I slept wonderfully last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please feel free to check out some of my other blog post on "We the People are Confused" - Also right here on Blogger.

Also look for my http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/25100/bird_named_jeff.html

Would to invite you to follow this blog or any of the others and get updates as I post them.
Thank you and God Bless