Featured Post

My burns and the struggles I"ve faced with my leg - Pt.5

I have put off posting any further updates concerning my burns and the struggles I have faced with my leg for a few reasons. Mostly I wanted to give the surgery in April a chance to work. In addition I wanted to see if there would be progress with healing.

Well my waiting has paid off. I know these pictures can be hard to look at however if you have seen other pictures of my leg you can notice a difference.



 In the above picture if you look near the ankle you will notice some white and brownish area. That is new skin growth. You can also notice the same results in the picture below.

I want to stress here that even though I am seeing signs of healing I am still not totally convinced that skin graft was the best choice. It is however a fix for a problem just not the main problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please feel free to check out some of my other blog post on "We the People are Confused" - Also right here on Blogger.

Also look for my http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/25100/bird_named_jeff.html

Would to invite you to follow this blog or any of the others and get updates as I post them.
Thank you and God Bless