Featured Post

Forty Years of waiting Coming to a Close pt 5

For those keeping up on my up coming surgery - May 5th I will be checking into OSF St. Francis Hospital in Peoria at 7:30am with surgery scheduled aroun 9:30am.
After receiving the call I about this date and time my nerves were going wild, which I expected. Had to stop for a little bit and just move around and relax.
In spite of the nerves there is one thing for sure - nothing short of a medical reason is going to get me to cancel, back out of or otherwise put off having this done. All and all I feel good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please feel free to check out some of my other blog post on "We the People are Confused" - Also right here on Blogger.

Also look for my http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/25100/bird_named_jeff.html

Would to invite you to follow this blog or any of the others and get updates as I post them.
Thank you and God Bless