Featured Post

Loving Her

Late last year my girlfriend broke up with me. To say I was devastated would be an understatement. I loved her. She had stolen my heart. She was so giving, caring, compassionate and deserved to much in return.

Recently, she reconnected with me. We're just friends at this time. Will we get back together? I don't know. I hope and pray we will. I still love her so very much. I long to hold her. I long to feel her touch. I so valued her companionship and love.

AND.....I FAILED HER.

If you love someone tell them. Don't just say I love you a hundred times a day. Don't just make love to them. Don't just hold them and spend time with them.

Take the time to say Thank You. Say it expecting nothing in return. Say Thank You for all the little things they do and express how you feel because of it. Value them as treasure you can't live without. Make them feel how you feel when they go out of their way for you.

So to the person who holds my heart I say I love you and thank you for all you've ever done. You deserve more than I ever gave in return and for that I am sorry.

Here is my promise - I promise from now on to take the time to give back to you all you give me. I will carry your heart tenderly and softly with love and compassion like you did mine. I promise to always take the time to express my feelings to you fully.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please feel free to check out some of my other blog post on "We the People are Confused" - Also right here on Blogger.

Also look for my http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/25100/bird_named_jeff.html

Would to invite you to follow this blog or any of the others and get updates as I post them.
Thank you and God Bless