Featured Post

Forty Years of waiting Coming to a Close pt 2

So as I mentioned earlier today I am going in to have my left leg amputated. This was my desire and choice. One that I had given much thought, research by talking with those who have gone through amputation(s).
Here are my reasons for wanting this. First you need to understand this is my choice. What I want. I am excited, scared, apprehensive and looking forward to this. Besides that this is a solution to a medical problem I have dealt with for over 40 years. I have gone to wound care 3 days a week for over a year here in Illinois, 2 to 3 days a week in Michigan and Iowa and have taken more pain pills than I can remember.
There is a lot of pluses to having my leg amputated. For one thing I won't have to worry about always bandaging my leg. Won't have to worry about the smell from the wound drainage and infection. I also won't have to buy shoes that are too big because my bad leg is always swollen.
Now if I could just find someone who wears the same size shoes I wear and who is missing their right leg. Him and I could go half and half on new shoes. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please feel free to check out some of my other blog post on "We the People are Confused" - Also right here on Blogger.

Also look for my http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/25100/bird_named_jeff.html

Would to invite you to follow this blog or any of the others and get updates as I post them.
Thank you and God Bless