Featured Post

Forty Years of waiting is Coming to a Close pt 1

Well I have good news (to me at least). I am nervous, scared and also excited. I am going to be having my leg amputated in May.
For those that don't know I have been dealing with chronic ulcers on my left leg for 40 + years. You can see and read about some of this on my blog post here - http://jeffshomeblog.blogspot.com/…/my-burns-and-struggles-…
I have plans, goals and dreams for after the amputation. I want to learn to swim or at least experience the joy of just being in a pool is one of my left long dreams/goals.
I will keep you all posted as things get going and share what was talked about with surgeon today. Be back later today with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Please feel free to check out some of my other blog post on "We the People are Confused" - Also right here on Blogger.

Also look for my http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/25100/bird_named_jeff.html

Would to invite you to follow this blog or any of the others and get updates as I post them.
Thank you and God Bless